Thursday 20 July 2017

Tenth Anniversary of the Death of Albert Ellis:
On this anniversary, I have today posted a book review by Dr Meredith Nisbet of my book on the childhood of Albert Ellis.  This is what she wrote:

Book Review – by Dr Meredith Nisbet:
“I learned so much about human nature reading your book about Ellis. I also learned from your book about Jim Byrne. The similarities are obvious. The differences are where most of the learning comes. You overcame your childhood experiences; he lived with his experiences, but the differences were that he needed help to conquer his experiences, but he never was able to “normalize” as you did. I’d like to hear your comments on what made the difference for you  – something within you or the people who helped you? Was his problem something he missed or didn’t think he needed? I think it was more the latter. What do you think?”
To see my response to her questions, please go here: https://abc-counselling.org/albert-ellis-a-wounded-psychotherapist/


~~~ 


1 comment:

Dr Jim Byrne said...

To see my respoonse, please go to https://abc-counselling.org/albert-ellis-a-wounded-psychotherapist/