Monday 20 October 2014

Feedback on the video clip titled: 'Eleven core principles of CENT counselling'
"I can't even begin to express my relief when I found this video. For the first time in my life, someone is talking sense about how human behaviour is developed over an entire lifetime. The bit about us never being able to truly see the external reality of the world, with our subjective experience of it colouring everything we do hit very close to home. I don't have to feel delusional. Nutrition, exercise, sleep are all huge factors to my overall mood on a daily basis. Why don't more people practice this method? I need to bring this up with my counsellor.
"I'm endlessly grateful for this helpful and informative video. Thank you so much!"  ProphetSong; posted at YouTube
~~~ 

~~~ 

No comments: